25-8 News Network

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Clear 4G Rip-off ?





Has Clearwire/Clear ripped you off? Here are some people that has and bone to pick with Clear's supposed 4g internet service.

THEY MAKE IT SIMPLE MY ASS…. – User Submission by Bob F.
December 1st, 2010

I am not the most experienced computer person…I’m a bit older and bought a MacBook because it is a much easier computer…however…Clearwire or Clear…whatever…has made it difficult to maintain a connection…and when I call customer service they are less than helpful…one even offered to talk slower because I was older…if he had been right in front of me I would have hit him…

I still can’t maintain a good connection and the damn thing is aimed right at the tower…I asked if technician could come out to look at my set-up and help…their response was no…

Now how could we be in a bad economy if these fools don’t value their customers? Once again they will take money out of my account and I don’t have service…very nice…

Bob F

And there is alot more check here at

Please send us an E-mail with your experience, and have it featured on the main page!
Help us educate others on the true side of Clearwire!

Visit the User Forums and join in a discussion! / Follow us on Twitter! / Contact Legal Representative

Lawsuit Filed Against CLEARWIRE! / Submit your story!

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment